Moston Bank 6145

Manchester, England, Greater Manchester

Brief Description

Moston Bank had a house with grounds to the north of Church Lane (Potters Lane 1895). There were open fields and some suburban development in 1848. The house lay to the southern end of an irregular site next to the lane. There was a stream along the western boundary, with a wooded path system.

History

The site was divided and developed for detached houses in 1895.

References

References

Contributors

  • Lancashire Gardens Trust

  • Greater Manchester Archaeological Unit