Moreton Hall is a stone house and associated formal gardens constructed in 1906. Features include a large terrace enclosed by a stone balustrade, gravel paths and grass lawns, and a central fountain with figures of Diana and her nymphs. Many other original features are now derelict. Since 1948 the Hall has been an agricultural college. The house is approached along an avenue of Wellingtonia.
Lawn, Tree Avenue, Ornamental Fountain, Sculpture, Terrace
- Access & Directions
DirectionsEast of Wellesbourne, south of the M40 junction 13.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)
- Associated People