The site has been recorded since 886 as part of Worcester Priory. The present house dates from 1689. Features of the garden include a lime avenue, traces of terraces, and a walled garden with a central ornamental lake.
The site has been recorded since 886. The present layout dates from the late 17th century.
Tree Avenue, Terrace, Tree Avenue, Terrace