This recreation ground has facilities for football and bowls, as well as a children's playground. The entrance gates feature the dedication, commemorating the end of 'The Great War' and remembering those of the parish who 'helped their country to victory'.
The land was bought in 1922 to serve as a memorial recreation ground.
- Nether Staveley
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)