This is a recreation ground with one football pitch and changing facilities.
Longlands Recreation Ground was laid out around 1900 on land formerly known as Priestlands, which was donated by the Hawkins family who stipulated it was to be used as a Recreation Ground to the south, with land for Allotments to the north. The Upper area to the south had a curved footpath through it and became the recreation ground while the Lower portion to the north was cleared and developed as allotments during the 1900s. The footpath between the two halves used to be closed on May 1st as a reminder that it was owned by the Council and not by ratepayers at large.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 7.30am - 8pm weekdays. 9am - 8pm weekends Opening Hours 7.30 - 8 p.m. Weekdays.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 7.30am - 8pm weekdays. 9am - 8pm weekends Opening Hours 7.30 - 8 p.m. Weekdays.
DirectionsRail: Sidcup. Bus: 321.
- Early 20th Century
London Parks and Gardens Trust