Little Malvern Court is a 19th-century country house incorporating part of a mediaeval priory. Features in the grounds include include two pools.
A 12th-century Benedictine priory converted into a church and private house. The house was remodelled by Charles Hansom in 1860.
Visitor FacilitiesThe garden is open occasionally under the National Gardens Scheme.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe garden is open occasionally under the National Gardens Scheme.
DirectionsFour miles south of Great Malvern via the A449.
- Little Malvern
- Associated People
Telephone020 7259 5688