A grand, mid-19-century terrace and other garden features and planting were associated with a house built 1849-1856 but demolished in 1954. From the terrace are spectacular views over the estuary to the south. An earlier 18th-century large walled kitchen garden also survives.
- CADW Register of Landscapes Parks and Gardens of Special Historic Interest in Wales
- Reference: PGW(Dy)36(PEM)
- Grade: II
- National Park
- Reference: Pembrokeshire Coast
- Victorian (1837-1901)
- Associated People