Hullard Park 6463

Trafford, Greater Manchester, England, Greater Manchester

Brief Description

Hullard Park is a public park purchased under the Public Health Act in 1895. It is a roughly rectangular site bounded by Stanley Road to the north, Park Avenue to the south, Northumberland Road to the west and Henrietta Street to the east. There are bowling greens to the northern end and walks around central oval area to the south of the site. The bandstand survived until the 1960s.

History

The park was purchased under the Public Health Act in 1895.

Visitor Facilities

This is a municipal site for general public use. Please see: http://www.trafford.gov.uk/cme/live/cme1811.htm?scheme_name=lgnl&scheme_category_id=461
Features
Bowling Green
Access & Directions

Access Contact Details

This is a municipal site for general public use. Please see: http://www.trafford.gov.uk/cme/live/cme1811.htm?scheme_name=lgnl&scheme_category_id=461
References

References