The original house dating from 1796, with contemporary tree planting, was enlarged in the 1850s and replaced in the late-19th century by a house with a conservatory, now gone. The site is now Hazelbank Park.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open daily from 8am. Closing times vary seasonally.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open daily from 8am. Closing times vary seasonally.
DirectionsIn the centre of Newtownabbey on the A2.
- Late 18th Century
- 18th Century
Telephone028 9056 9615
Official WebsiteClick Here