Penarth Garden of Remembrance is situated next to the entrance to Alexandra Park. The garden was re-developed in 2010. It now has a memorial stone facing triangular grassed island beds. Art deco benches have been created based on those in the original design, and they have been placed in their original positions.
The Earl of Plymouth donated the land, and the costs of laying out were paid by public subscription. The garden was opened in 1934.
Visitor FacilitiesThis is a municipal park for general public use.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThis is a municipal park for general public use.