This garden is set on a slope to the east of the church. It has a war memorial in the form of a bronze figure of Victory set on top of a granite pillar. On all four sides of the pedestal and base there are bronze plaques giving the names of those who gave their lives in both World Wars.
The war memorial was dedicated on November 11th, 1924.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)