In the 20th century, a small garden was laid out in the style of Jekyll and Lutyens. Features include a terrace, pool, circular rose bed, hour-glass steps, rectangular pond and fountain. This garden, and the 19th-century kitchen garden have been restored and the latter is cultivated to serve the house, which is now a hotel.
The estate dates from the 13th century. It was purchased in 1709 by Philip Foley of nearby Prestwood and then in the 20th century by Marsh of the firm of butchers Marsh and Baxter.
- Kitchen Garden
- Description: The kitchen garden is cultivated to serve the house which is now a hotel.
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Description: Hour-glass steps.
- Description: Rectangular pond
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)
Staffordshire Gardens and Parks Trust