Features of Cudham Recreation Ground include a children's play area, toilets, football pitches and a cricket square.
Cudham is an old settlement mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086 and the parish church may date from the 10th century. The fields to the east of the church were used as a sports ground by the early 1930s, crossed by various footpaths, and with a pavilion, and by the 1960s also had tennis courts. On adjacent land to the east was the Angas Convalescent Home for Sailors, which had opened in 1918 as a branch of the Seamen's Hospital Society Dreadnought Hospital.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsRail: Chelsfield, Dunton Green and Knockholt (4 miles distant)