This site is in use as the home ground for Cromer Football Club. The original wooden grandstand remained in place until the 1990s, when it was condemned as unsafe. There is a clubhouse and bar and the pitch is railed.
The park was opened on 8th September 1922 by Mrs Benjamin B. Bond-Cabbell, who had donated the site to the town in memory of those who lost their lives in World War 1.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)