A house of 1868 near the sites of previous houses, set among extensive plantings of 19th-century ornamental trees and shrubs.
The moated site of the 14th-century house survives, and the remains of the Georgian house are located on the hill. The present house and plantings date from 1868 onwards.
Kitchen Garden, Conservatory
- Access & Directions
DirectionsFive miles south of Hereford via the A49, the A466 and the B4348.
- Much Dewchurch
- Victorian (1837-1901)
- Associated People