Allensmore Court has a landscape park with surviving lake, shrubberies and ornamental trees. The house was demolished in 1958.
Edmund Pateshall commissioned John Davenport to carry out improvements from 1784. Further improvements took place in the early 19th century. The house was demolished in 1958 and many trees felled.
- English Landscape Garden
Shrubbery, Kitchen Garden, Lake, Lake
- Access & Directions
DirectionsFour miles south-west of Hereford via the A465.
- 18th Century
- Late 18th Century
- Associated People
Hereford & Worcester Gardens Trust