Brougham Hall is a 19th-century building, associated with an 18th- to 19th-century garden and park. Its surviving features include some woodland belts, a kitchen garden and some glasshouses, all of which are in need of restoration.
The site is owned by the Brougham Hall Charitable Trust which is currently restoring the hall.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
Access contact details
The Brougham Hall Charitable Trust
The park and gardens date from the 18th and 19th centuries.
From 1830 to around 1900 the site was known as the 'Windsor of the north'.
- Features & Designations
- Tree Belt
- Key Information
Part: standing remains
Open to the public