An area of hillocky, semi-natural ground separates the recreation ground from the adjacent Bessingby Park and Pine Gardens, which were laid out in the mid-20th century.
Cavendish Pavilion was built in 1914 for Debenhams store as a staff recreation centre in what was then open countryside. It is now Cavendish Recreation Ground with formal rose gardens to the south of the building.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Eastcote, Ruislip Manor then bus (Metropolitan, Piccadilly). Bus: 114
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)