The present house, dated 1602, stands on a site occupied since at least the later middle ages. Earthworks near the house and church suggest the presence of a former ornamental layout here.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
Seven miles south-east of Hereford via the B4399 and minor roads. The site is on the western bank of the River Wye.
- Key Information