This memorial park is bordered by the river on one side and features extensive woodland. The park also features football pitches, an athletics stadium, ponds and a children's play area.
The park commemorates those who gave their lives in World War 1. It was gifted to the town of Stockport in 1921 by Sir Thomas Rowbotham in 1921.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)