An early-19th-century manor house and grounds which have now been incorporated into a 40 hectare Open University campus.
The manor house was built in 1830 and was set in 24 hectares (60 acres) of well-wooded park.The Open University obtained the site in the 1970s and there has been extensive modern development.
- Manor House (featured building)
- Description: The property is now the Vice-Chancellor's office.
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- 'Parishes : Walton', A History of the County of Buckingham: Volume 4 (1927), pp. 485-489Victoria County History: Buckingham, Volume 4