Old Rectory, Wavendon 4641

Milton Keynes, England

Brief Description

A mid-19th-century rectory with matching stone boundary walls. The kitchen gardens have since been levelled and the land is now occupied by Stockwell House.

History

The rectory was built in 1848.Stockwell House was built upon the site of the kitchen gardens in 1967.

Features
  • Vicarage (featured building)
  • Description: The building is made of the local greensand rubble with limestone dressing.
  • Earliest Date:
  • Latest Date:
Kitchen Garden, Boundary Wall
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Wavendon
History

Period

  • Victorian (1837-1901)
References

References