A plantation house and bawn built in 1618, now in ruins. A formal garden has been created using plants known in Ireland in the 17th century round the original path layout by Philip Wood in 1988.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
Access contact details
Eleven miles north-west of Enniskillen via the A46, then off a minor road. The site is on the western shore of Lower Lough Erne.
- Features & Designations
Environment and Heritage Service of Northern Ireland Heritage Gardens Inventory
- Reference: F 21
- Key Information
Part: ground/below ground level remains
Open to the public