The park of this former royal palace has been established since at least the 14th century.
This was the mediaeval council house of the Lords President of the Marches of Wales, and a royal residence. It was remodelled in 1738. In the early 19th century the park was used as a 'general promenade' by the public.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsTwo miles north of Bewdley via the B4194.