The original house was built around 1850 and enlarged around 1890, at which time the garden with terraces was developed. Features include a model farm, a summer house, pools, bridges and a great variety of mature trees.
The original house was built around 1850 and greatly enlarged for Lady Howard de Walden in about 1890. It became a school in 1902. The grounds, on the western slope of the Malvern Hills, include terracing, a summerhouse, pools and a bridge as well as a collection of ornamental trees.
Terrace, Summerhouse, Pool, Ornamental Bridge
- Access & Directions
DirectionsIn West Malvern.
- West Malvern