The Assembly Rooms and Winter Gardens were opened in 1885. A 125 foot promenade leads to the Conservatory. The Assembly Rooms were converted to a theatre in the 1920s, and the conservatory into a ballroom.
The site was laid out in 1885. The buildings were converted to a theatre complex in 1928.
Visitor FacilitiesThe gardens are open to the public.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe gardens are open to the public.
DirectionsIn the centre of Great Malvern.