The site of a former 18th-century house, with the present house dating from 1860. There are garden buildings of the same era. The garden pavilion had Coade stone embellishments, and the bridge is faced in the same material. There is also a grotto.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
- Features & Designations
Environment and Heritage Service of Northern Ireland Heritage Gardens Inventory
- Reference: D 54
- Ornamental Bridge
- Key Information