A house of 1738, altered in 1865 with a conservatory by Richard Turner of 1850-55, all now gone.
- Visitor Access & Directions
DirectionsOn the north-eastern outskirts of Moy.
- Environment and Heritage Service of Northern Ireland Heritage Gardens Inventory
- Reference: T 33
First fort of 1602. New house 1738, rebuilt 1865. All now gone.
- 18th Century
- Associated People