Playing Field and Pavilion, Ferryden 8583

Montrose, Scotland

Brief Description

This playing field commemorates 22 people of this parish who gave their lives in World War 2, this fact being noted on a dedicatory board. A further wooden board with curved top commemorates the gift of King George's Field by George Ogilvie.

History

The Earl of Airlie opened Ferryden Playing Field And Pavilion in 1949.