Formal gardens originally surrounded the house built in 1720. The grounds were later landscaped around 1777 and a walled garden was added during this period. The house was demolished during the 1960s but the walled gardens were revived at the start of the 21 century.
- House (featured building)
- Description: The house was built in 1720 by William Talman for Joseph Grace. Additional wings were added by John Carr in 1775 and a stable block added in 1777. The house was demolished in the 1960s and between the First and Second World Wars was used as a Franciscan College.
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Associated People