A slate tablet is set into the wall at the entrance, dedicating the site to those who lost their lives in World War 1. There is a memorial cross on a promontory overlooking the sea. The site was improved and renovated in 2014.
Christine Hamlyn gifted the land to the National Trust in remembrance of those in the parish who died in World War 1.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)