The Portland stone cross in this memorial garden has plaques commemorating the dead of both World Wars. The memorial is at the entrance to the garden, with 44 trees planted, one for each soldier who fell. Recreational facilities such as a bowling green and tennis courts are also provided.
The site was opened by the Countess of Loudon on May 21st, 1921.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)