Little Linford Hall is a mid-18th-century landscape park with extensive, actively used fishponds. The associated manor house was demolished in the 1950s.
The manor house dated from the late 17th century, although the gardens were not landscaped until 1761 when they were laid out by Richard Woods. The fishponds have been in commercial use for a number of years.
- House (featured building)
- Description: The house dated to the late-17th-century, and was demolished around 1959.
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Associated People