Tickford Park 5826

Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England

Brief Description

The gardens at Tickford Park House were ruined by the time the house was torn down in 1977.

History

At the end of the 16th century, Sir John Fortescue took ownership of Tickford Park. Subsequent owners included Henry Atkins and the Marquess of Lincolnshire.The house was eventually demolished in 1977.

Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Newport Pagnell
History

Period

  • Tudor (1485-1603)
References

References