Ledbury Park is a large half-timbered house in the centre of Ledbury, apparently built on the site of the former palace of the Bishops of Hereford, and set in a large park of the 17th century.
The house was built in 1590, perhaps on the site of the mediaeval bishop's palace, and extended in the early 19th century. The park appears to have been created in the 17th century.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsIn the centre of Ledbury.