Dingwood 4754

Ledbury, Herefordshire, England

Brief Description

Dingwood features the remains of a medieval deer park belonging to the Bishops of Hereford.

History

The park is first mentioned in 1277. The present house dates from about 1700.

Access & Directions

Directions

Two miles south-east of Ledbury via the A417.
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Ledbury
History

Period

  • Medieval (1066-1540)
References