Holestone House 1763

Ballyclare, Northern Ireland

Brief Description

The present house was enlarged in 1827, in a deer park. There is noted extensive tree planting from the early-19th century and a walled garden of about 1836. The demesne walls, steward's house and three gate lodges remain.

Features
  • House (featured building)
  • Latest Date:
Park Wall, Gate Lodge, Kitchen Garden
Access & Directions

Directions

One mile west of Doagh on a minor road north of the B59.
Contact

Telephone

028 9056 9615

Official Website

Click Here
References

References