Severn End is a 17th-century house rebuilt after a fire in 1896.It sits in a 17th-century landscape park. Features include a garden pavilion of 1661, a pigeon house of 1677, a malt house of 1681, parterres and tree-lined avenues.
The gardens date largely from the mid-17th century. They are described in some deatil in the journal kept by the owner, Sir Nicholas Lechmere. The house was largely rebuilt after a fire in 1896.
Pavilion, Dovecote, Parterre, Tree Avenue
- Access & Directions
DirectionsOne mile north of Upton upon Severn via the B4211.
- Hanley Castle