The north front of Hale Hall was erected for Sir Gilbert Ireland in 1674. The south front for John Blackburne by John Nash in 1806. The hall had a greenhouse but both of these structures have been demolished. There is a parkland design of 1758 by Francis Richardson which shows the park overlooking the Mersey. This was to be formed from agricultural fields.
Hale Hall has a parkland design of 1758. Francis Richardson did the design which shows the park overlooking the Mersey. It is unclear whether this design was carried out.
- 18th Century
- Associated People