The park is a mixture of open and woodland, with several streams flowing through it. There are three small lakes bordered by mature trees.
Graves Park is a large parkland area in the South of Sheffield, between the districts of Norton, Woodseats and Meadowhead. The park was developed by Alderman J. G. Graves between 1926 and 1936, to protect the thousand year old woodland from building development. Mr Graves donated the 100.362 hectares park to the city.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
Telephone44 114 250 0500
- Features & Designations
- Key Information
Open to the public