Glencairn is a house and demesne dating from the mid-19th century, with an oak avenue and some exotics.
Glencairn was one of four houses on the estate. For the first decades of the 20th century Glencairn was occupied by the Cunningham family. The house was damaged and abandoned during World War 2. The Belfast Corporation acquired the estate in 1962 and created the public park.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 7.30 daily. Closing times vary seasonally.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 7.30 daily. Closing times vary seasonally.
DirectionsOn the north-west outskirts of Belfast, off the A52.
- Victorian (1837-1901)
Telephone028 9056 9615
Belfast City CouncilBelfast City Hall, Belfast, BT1 5GS