This is a small public park given to the city in 1889.
This private estate was given to the city in 1889 by Robert G Dunville. It was opened as a public park in 1891.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open daily from 7.30am. Closing times vary seasonally.
- Description: The fountain is inscribed: "The park formed and completed, was presented as a free gift to the city by Robert G Dunville of Redburn, 1891".
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open daily from 7.30am. Closing times vary seasonally.
DirectionsOne mile south-west of Belfast city centre on the B38 Falls Road.