Edstone Hall was originally a manor house and associated landscape, dating from at least the 18th century. The original house was demolished in 1930 and replaced in the late 1930s by a house in the free Tudor style, designed by F N B Yorke. The grounds, which now occupy about 9 hectares, include an ornamental lake, a wooded park and a long drive.
- English Landscape Garden
Lawn, Specimen Tree, Lake, Garden Terrace
- Access & Directions
Directions4 miles north of Stratford-on-Avon, on the A3400
- Wootton Wawen