The mid-19th-century house and gardens are now in use as a school.
An area of the grounds was donated in 1922 as a public park, landscaped and opened in 1924.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open daily from 7.30am. Closing times vary seasonally.
- House (featured building)
- Description: The house is now in use as a school.
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open daily from 7.30am. Closing times vary seasonally.
DirectionsTwo miles south of Belfast city centre on Lisburn Road.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)
Telephone028 9056 9615
Official WebsiteClick Here
Belfast City CouncilBelfast City Hall, Belfast, BT1 5GS