A River Lagan-side demesne for a 'Cottage' of 1807. The later house of 1823 is now demolished. The site has been a public park since 1871 with a layout by Timothy Hevey. There is a curator's house and a bandstand.
Demesne for cottage of 1807. New house built in 1823. Public park since 1871.
Bandstand, Kitchen Garden
- Access & Directions
Access Contact Detailshttp://www.belfastcity.gov.uk
DirectionsOne mile east of central Belfast via the B506. On the eastern bank of the River Lagan.
- Associated People