The garden was designed by Kitty Lloyd Jones from 1931 for Mrs Atkinson and afterwards Sir John Hewitt. During the 1950s the Spring House was built within the grounds, occupying much of the garden. The design included a bog garden, replanted after World War 2.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsOn the A361
- Chipping Warden
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)
- Associated People
Just one person associated to Court House