Catton Hall, Walton-on-Trent 5464

Burton-Upon Trent, South Derbyshire, England, Derbyshire, South Derbyshire

Brief Description

Catton Hall was designed by James Gibbs and built by Smith of Warwick in 1742. A chapel stands within the extensive park, and the gardens, comprised of herbaceous and shrub borders at the back and a formal garden to the front, are surrounded by a HaHa.

History

Catton Hall has been the long-standing home of the Neilsons.