A small park which may have been improved by John Davenport in the late 18th century.
The house was built around 1700. The grounds may have been improved by John Davenport before 1784.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsFour miles south-west of Hereford via the A465 and the B4349.
- Eaton Bishop
- 18th Century
- Late 18th Century
- Associated People