Broadway Court is a garden developed after 1890 and partly designed by Alfred Parsons. It includes yew topiary. The house is the former gatehouse of a house demolished in 1773. The gatehouse was remodelled by Guy Dawber at the end of the 19th century.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
On the southern outskirts of Broadway.
- Associated People
- Features & Designations
- Key Information
Open to the public