Bridgford Park was established in 1923 by the former West Bridgford Urban District Council.
The Park was officially opened by West Bridgford Urban District Council who purchased it from Albert Heymann, a wealthy local philanthropist who served as the authority’s first ever Chairman.
Previously for over 200 years the park grounds were part of the Bridgford Hall estate, owned initially by the Musters family and latterly by the Heymann family.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
- Features & Designations
- Key Information
Open to the public